10 Day Challenge. Day One.
10 Day Challenge
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten people right now.
(Not in specific order)
1. Mom - You know I love you right? But sometimes, I just feel the comparison is getting dysfunctional with me. I’m not used to it. And I’m not like my siblings, so there.
2. Le Sister - I just want THE phone. Nah! Just thank you. Thank you Nyaa~
3. Ze Best friend - In time, it will be on me, I love you too much, you know that. When the world can’t understand you, I understand myself, for we are almost alike except I have a cuter nose and you with a prettier face.
4. Mah Nigguh - I will always be and forever your nigguh. I might not be in the cafeteriuh, nor in the parking-uh, but you know I’ll be here for you. The only nigguh who cried for my argentina. This bitch loves you. Don’t make tampo mode on me, young nigguh!
5. To THAT person who caught my attention for this term - you definitely don’t know that this is you I’m referring to. And I’m not planning on telling you this, nor to anyone, even to my fluffy blankie. But thank you for making me smile, making me laugh as if I had nothing to worry about. Thank you for the nights that we have shared some laughing gas together. And if it happens that you feel the same as I do, come love me bro. I don’t bite. RAWR. HAHA.
6. Super brother - Thank you for everything. Not just by being there. But making me feel that there is more to my character than what I know. You believed in me when I have drowned in my own reasons. You made me see how colorful the fireworks are. For you are truly the most magnificent person that God ever gave to me. You may not be mine, but you know that I’m definitely yours, my brother.
7. Madam - You have clearly caught my awareness in caring. And now I’m suspicious of what your actions truly mean. Your kindness, it confuses me. But more of, I’m suspecting hidden agendas with your lively greetings. Your methods, they are definitely NOT working on me. Grow up.
8. TronBone - For you are the only one who has seen the beauty in me, and yet, I was rude not to accept it. I’m sorry. It was immature of me. I talk big about handling things when clearly, I was confused with mine also. But you’ve moved on, but I know you can’t help being awkward within my space of air. Me too. I can’t even look at you directly without even cringing. But I hope awkwardness gets away. I missed you. :)
9. Soul Sister - Through thick and thin. Through our serendipities of clothing and fate. I love you so dearly. I know I would always have my back on yours. Even when I’m shouting at you, it is with pure love. I know you’ll do fine. You are a tough bitch. ;)
10. Love - When the rest of the world has their backs against me, you welcomed me with arms wide open, like the song. We may not be together as often, but your secrets are safe with me. Just as how the world would turn their backs on you, I’ll be here with food our side. I know I haven’t given you much but, you never doubt the space you have in my heart. It is twice the radius of the centrifugal force. Go figure? Exactly. ;)