10 Day Challenge. Day Two.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
1. I am born fat. - Yes. I was brought into this world as a premature baby. One month short. They say that 7 months is still healthy, but 8 months is a risk. I don’t know why but if you were born 8 months, it’s either you have some syndrome, or you are talented. Explains the mood swings and shit of my personality. My mom was forced to eat some sweet food like ice cream and cake so that I could grow faster to perform the C-Section. Explains the sweet tooth cravings.
2. I am an Aries. - Some stars explain the shit of events, but what if I was delivered normally? I wouldn’t have the attributes of an Aries. I love my zodiac sign. It speaks well with my character.
3. I am a geek/nerd. - I love internet, books, movies, and especially facts. I just don’t like sappy, shallow love stories. I prefer humor over love.
4. I am competitive. - I am competitive when I am confident with my reasoning. When it comes to knowledge and being “factual”. Let’s just say I have a Sheldon personality. Bazinga.
5. Jack of all trades. Master of none. - I am definitely this person. I can paint, illustrate, dance, sing, name it, I CAN. But nevertheless a dull star. I paint yet no awards. I dance and sing, but will always be the backup. I can play almost any sport, but always the substitute or the bench warmer. I am what they call, a generalist.
6. I love different languages and accents, preferably in British. I like playing with accents. Like your slang from the hood. Old English, Scottish, Irish, I love them. I also love learning different languages. I understand a little bit of Nihonggo due to consistent watching of animes from my childhood. I also research the foul words in different languages. So you can kiss your potty mouth, sayonara!
7. I am a minimalist. - I prefer the normal black and white style. Even with clothing. I just find it very sophisticated and classy without limiting my style from the casual. And it doesn’t hurt the eyes.
8. I have a 275-400 vision. - Since childhood, I’ve been wearing glasses. Probably from genetics. Weird though, my parents have better vision than I have. Not fair.
9. I am a 90s kid. - Preserved since ‘92 where everything was original. Pokemon has only 151 species yet, you can rap it and still catch ‘em all. Where my biggest dilemma will be choosing over Digimon and Pokemon. Where I would spend my weekends with my favorite consoles which is PlayStation and Game Boy. Also, will it be Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera? Backstreet Boys or Westlife? And furthermore, we livin’ in a simple context of childhood life.