10 Day Challenge. Day Three.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
1. Material Girl - I am truly a material girl. Buy me this, buy me that. Give me this, give me that. Almost anything from food to stuff that matters to me. I have really low standards on what you give me because things will only matter as long as it is from the bottom of your heart, not because I forced you or shizz like that.
2. Compliment - I don’t effin’ give a damn whether you say, I’m beautiful, cute, hot, sexy, etc. These words are the most harmonious one to me, and the only one I would consider, “PUMAPAYAT KA (You’re getting thinner)”. Nothing more, nothing less. One thing, if you are positively comparing me to Dianna Agron, let me love you bro!
3. Ashton Kutcher - If you are aware of Ashton Kutcher’s movies and his roles in those, you know how you would court me. You can choose from his character from No Strings Attached, my favorite. No flowers, I like dates and balloons. :) I can be your Natalie Portman that makes you have premature ventricular contractions.
4. Internet Memes - First of all, you should be aware of them and their proper pronunciations. Like the Memes Proposal video, you’ll definitely get my attention.
5. Humor - You must have the greatest sense of humor. I don’t care if the world doesn’t understand your comic greatness, as long as I do, I am yours, and you are mine. I am pansexual so looks, gender, race don’t really mind to me. The jeje-ness matters though. Thou shalt not be a JEJEMON.
6. You had me at the proper use of grammar - Your and you’re, their and they’re, definitely will be a great eyesore for me. We can’t communicate properly since I love speaking in English with several accents with it. One must be able to sway with my accent and in favor of public use of english with no Conyo-ness.
7. Love - You must definitely confess your genuine love to me FIRST. I am not the type of person to just scream at the top of their lungs their flirtation needs. I am a traditional woman when it comes to love. I believe that men should always be the first one to stand up for their feelings. So, I’ll just wait here. :)
8. Understanding Care - One must understand my feelings, my emotional mood swings, my social hierarchy, my lifestyle, my ME. All my life, I’m the only one who took care of the people important to me. When I’m with a friend, I feel like I’m a guy who needs to take care of them. Open the door, make them ride first, carry the food or luggage, etc. When you are special to me, even with no malicious love or shizz, I feel like a guy that should do this, protect you from that. Now, I just want that guy that would treat me the same way that I have treated my special friends. The way that I have took care of them and protected them. I just want that person to make me feel that in some way, I don’t need to be strong all the time. That I can be weak, and there is someone who can handle me. :)