10 Day Challenge. Day Four.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
1. Life - Yes, I’m like a dude. You think dudes just fap in their shower rooms, they don’t. I think of what I’ll be doing in my life. Like in 5 years, will I be a successful career woman. A career of my choice, or will the economy decide?
2. Love - Who doesn’t? This crosses my mind like, I wonder what my future husband is doing right now. Or will I be forever alone?
3. Money - It makes the world go round. They say money can’t buy you happiness, I say WRONG. It buys you food, internet, savvy life. You can also have me, if the price is right, not in a hoe way.
4. Social Hierarchy - I do want to get rich and travel and buy all the good stuff.
5. Death and Life Span - This crosses my mind all the time. I wonder how will my life be if my mom is old and saggy, or a friend dies when I’m not used to death.
6. What ifs - I would always think of all the possible, and impossible things. But what if?
7. Happiness - The biggest factor of everything I will do with every decisions on life, will it make me happy?