10 Day Challenge. Day Six.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
1. Family - Mom, Sister, Brother, Aunt and Grandmother. So I’ll just group them together as one since I have equal love for all of them. Further love will always be with them, for eternity. :)
2. Best friends - I’m lucky enough to have two.
Roy-an Alyza Arrabaca, my college bestfriend. The first time we meet, we were laughing and we still are. ;)
(Lol, tutal naman, bihira ka magka-“wacky” pose kasi masyado ka ng maganda. Wag mag-alala, ito ang pinaka paborito ko.)
Micaella Enciso, my high school and legit lifetime friend. Same thing, we first met laughing, and still we are. ;)
(wag ka din sana magalit, from 2006 PerDev to recent. Fresh na fresh! pure cropping lang naman ginawa ko. haha!)
3. Brother from another mother&father - I constantly thank God for him.
Efren Romero De Guzman Jr. (haha according to your resume!), if it weren’t for him, I wouldn’t have changed. He made more, enthusiastic about observations and making me, controlled. Medj, haha!
Ito po siya mga kapamilya,
(hindi ko din alam kung bakit ito pero isa kasi sobrang, hindi ko maintindihan kung mukhasim o tuwa yung expression yung mukha mo dito. oh ayan, full feature with the arm na yan! cinrop ko din yung fat arms ko na pinagtitripan ng madla)
4. The Gang Bang - I just call it that way. I am just happy I met them especially Mah Nigguh, Ana Eloisa Cuaresma. If it weren’t for mah nigguh right here
I wouldn’t have meet all the awesomeness. Wouldn’t enjoy my last term. I would love you guys, a lifetime more. :) (Insert pic yung kay Bonsai, haha ME GUSTA!)
5. Soul Sistah - The weirdest friend I got under my sleeves, it’ll definitely be her. There are MANY incidents that people think that we are actual siblings.
Sa uulitin po, mga kapamilya, kapuso, kapatid, HINDI PO KAMI MAGKAPATID. Mas maganda po ako sa kanya. LOLJK. HAHA!
Everything was destined after all, right Camille A. Mangawang?
(infairness, nahirapan akong maghanap ng matinong pic, HAHA! blurry nga ito eh. sayang!)